Top Supply Chain Trends Come True
Over the time, industrial futurists have always been predicting the trends for the next 5 or 10 years. They often share their visions on how the industry progress in order to become competitive. Are they all accurate? Did their opinions ever change your perspectives for the future? Let’s take a look at some lists from the last decade.
- Global Labour Costs become more adjusted and even. The labour markets in India, Mexico, and China become more competitive.
- Skills and educations become more particular. Trades students in schools are merging to be explicable to computing management as it relies more in the cloud.
- Cloud management become a commodity and a holistic field in supply chains. Especially they are within the company, as well as inter-companies.
- Social responsibility becomes the motto for companies. People are become more environment conscious. These social responsibilities become a factor when recruiting.
- Scarcity on materials was foreseeing as it is consumer market of massive production. Companies call for better management on material replacement and conflicts.
- Predict the unpredictable is on the agenda for all business owners. Supply chains need to advance better and faster in order to become more efficient and profitable.
- Remote management is on the schedule to become one of lifestyle in supply chains. Whether it is outsourcing or transparent, it is emerging to be virtual for the coming new age.
How many of the trends we have seen emerging into the Supply Chains industry in Vancouver, British Columbia? From the list, the advantages are destined to push the transportation and logistics industry to be prosperous.
In 18 Wheels Logistics, we never stop to be innovative and peek into the future. It benefits our employees, our customers, our partners, and the industry. We can help you in warehousing, trucking, and copacking. Contact us today and discuss what we can help to make your company’s future flourish.