Questions To Ask Your Potential Container Trucking Company
Finding the right container trucking company can seem like a daunting task. You need to ask the right questions and be sure you can trust your carrier with your warehousing and distribution needs. But what exactly should you look for when navigating through a long list of logistics companies?
Finding someone with valuable experience is the first step to finding a worthwhile business partner. Living in Vancouver BC gives you an advantage since Canadian for-hire trucking firms manage over 80% of cargo transported intra-provincially.
But aside from looking into experience, you need to consider what you’ll gain from working with a reputable logistics firm.
They’ll do the heavy lifting for you, upping your customer satisfaction and creating unmatched value for your big or small business.
So what are some critical factors in making sure it will be a mutual transaction for both parties?
Before you make your selection, consider asking these questions before settling on one of the many transportation companies out there.
- Do they offer a multitude of useful services? A company like Vancouver based company 18 Wheels not only provides transportation but also conveniently provides co-packing, labeling, and warehousing services.
- How does the logistics company keep up with demand? Do they incorporate modern day technologies to track and manage goods? 18 Wheels has implemented a system that combines barcode technology and radio frequency, converting their company into a well oiled modern day machine. Utilizing this tech allows them to cut costs by boosting their productivity and efficiency.
- Does the container trucking company have a good range of coverage? You’ll need to make sure they be able to accommodate your shipping needs.
- Does the company offer recovery services for damaged or lost goods? Having a recovery policy is a good indication of their customer service and how highly they value their clients. After all, you want to work with someone who takes your business as seriously as their own.
- Finally, does the company work as a reverse logistics provider? To maximize your profits, you want to be sure that the company you choose will help you with any necessary returns.
Going with a respected logistics business will help you meet demand and customer satisfaction. You’ll never miss an order or shipment again since they will take care of everything from warehousing, transport, and everything in between.