How to Save Money on Logistics
Reduces cost per order
A 3PL can provide a lower cost per order. A 3PL facilities allows cost justification of:
- voice picking
- automated sortation
- conveyance systems
Lower capital investment
- The right 3PL partner can help your company save on costs associated with opening your own facilty and investing in multi-functional technology platforms and WMS systems.
Changes fixed costs to variable costs
- By utilizing a 3PL you can move from heavy fixed costs to flexible variable costs by paying per piece or transaction.
- Variation is cost is based on the usage of product storage space and services for orders and returns.
Reduce transportation costs
- Reduce transportation costs by leveraging the buying power of the 3PL warehouse that is sourcing transportation for a pool of shippers.
Focus resources and efforts
- Utilizing a 3PL allows you to focus on your company's products, helping you to grow your business faster.