How Small Businesses Face Crisis?
Within the intensive time of facing the pandemic, small businesses often encounter critical decisions that may potentially lead to demise. Every step of operation may be influential to the consequence. How does an executive manage to smooth creating a plan amidst a crisis?
- Evaluate the risk factors. When a crisis is present, how large it impacts the business is often foreseeable. Identify what complications may arise.
- Project job demand and proactive customer service. The volume of market demand can be estimated. Contact the customers ahead of time to predetermine the capacity.
- Inventory control and track. The importance of updating inventory and be able to track accurately is extremely vital. Instantaneity can support steady sales and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Standard of Operation is set and implemented properly. Teamwork is the key factor in a successful business during expansion or crisis. Set the goal to prioritize to limit the risk and establish the contingency.
- All partners involved in operations but outside the organization are operating with normal capacity. All businesses are chain-reacted. Especially the provided services involve logistics and transportation.
- Fluctuation and flexibility. Expecting to see fluctuation and be ready to offer flexibility. Unexpected always happen unexpectedly. Always be ready to mitigate when encountering the problems and prioritize them strategically.
18 Wheels Logistics will be ready at your service and working side by side with everyone in the community, here in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our line of services including logistics, trucking, warehousing, and copacking are continuously serving through the pandemic.