Corrosive Chemical Storage
Storage of any type of chemical is a strongly controlled process. There are various possibilities of danger if proper protocols and handling methods are not present. We’ll take a look into a few prerequisites when choosing a chemical warehouse provider:
- OSHA Compliance: OSHA requirements outline various handling, storage, and record keeping standards that chemical warehouses must comply with.
- Proper Warehouse Construction: Storage areas for sensitive corrosive materials have strict parameters to their construction such as:
- Concrete ramps at the entrance and inside
- Auto sprinkler system
- Fully trained personnel: To prepare in unfortunate cases of spills, leakage, or explosions, members must have proper certification based on all levels of regulations.
- Hazmat Compliance: Warehouses must be able to provide up to date storage and shipment records on all chemicals.
- Transparency: An exceptional provider will allow for 24/7 transparency and visibility, easily being able to integrate their system with yours.
As a reliable provider, 18 Wheels Logistics based in Vancouver, British Columbia, can handle all responsibilities mentioned above. Additionally, we offer warehousing, trucking, and distribution services as well. Contact 18 Wheels Logistics today for your 3PL, transportation, and co-packing services!